Providing Customized, Environmentally Conscious Grounds Management
Sound Grounds prides itself on providing much more than your average lawn & landscape company. We are not the typical "mow & blow" operation that only cares about getting a set number of properties completed in a single day. Sound Grounds cares about each customer and attempts to develop relationships that go beyond the business arrangement. Sound Grounds differs from other companies by:
PO Box 3086
Danbury, CT 06813
CT Reg. #: B-2818
NY Reg. #: 15777
- B.S. degree in Turfgrass Science from Penn State & ISA Certified Arborist on site.
- 16 plus years of experience working on golf courses & managing residential properties.
- Continuing education to keep up with evolving science, new methods and safer and more effective materials.
- Environmentally conscious nutrient management focusing on soil testing, irrigation management, organic fertilization and reduced maintenance.
- Constant calibration of spreaders & sprayers for accurate and safe applications and adjustment of mowers for a precise cut.
- Adjustable maintenance throughout the year to minimize additional stress placed on the plants. In other words, we do not mow if it just rained or if the grass is not growing.
- Owner is on the property every day. Sound Grounds does not just send a crew to do applications or management.
- If any pesticide applications are necessary, we attempt to schedule them to reduce any exposure to yourself, your family or your pets. We do not simply show up and apply pesticides without your knowledge.
- We attempt to work with all other contractors on your property and numerous other specialty contractors in the industry to give you the best overall grounds management possible.
Sound Knowledge, Sound Methods, Sound Results...Sound Grounds.